To become Miss North Carolina’s Outstanding Teen, a contestant must first win a local competition or enter as an At Large contestant. Involvement in the Miss North Carolina’s Outstanding Teen Organization takes personal commitment, hard work, talent, and ambition.
To compete you must –
– Be a young lady between the ages of 13 and 17 2017-MAOTeen-State-Age-Education-Eligibility-Rules-Chart-For-2017
– Be a United States citizen.
– Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain Local Pageant.
– Meet character criteria as set forth by the MNCO Teen and MAO Teen organizations.
– Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements for serving as MNCO Teen.
– Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
– Must not be eligible to compete in the Miss America Competition.
Local Outstanding Teen Pageants
MNCOTeen offers an At Large entry option. A contestant wanting to compete At Large will be required to pay a $1000.00 entry fee. All At Large contestants will apply for the title she would like to represent. MNCOTeen will consider your First and Second choice titles and determine which title is best for you to represent. Outstanding Teens interested in participating as an At Large contestant must compete in at least one Local Pageant. All At Large contestants must attend our Work Weekend Events: March 31 thru April 2, 2017. Work weekend will be held in Greensboro at the Embassy Suites Greensboro Airport.
We will start accepting At Large entries January 2, 2017 thru March 11, 2017. To request your At Large Contestant Paperwork, email Vicki Young at firstname.lastname@example.org during the time frame listed above.