Becoming a Candidate Fast Facts
To participate you must:
- Be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Meet residency requirements for participating in a certain town or state.
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you participate.
If you are interested in receiving more information about becoming a candidate in the Miss North Carolina competition, please visit the local competition you are interested in. Once there you will find contact information for the the local Executive Director.